Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Birthday wishlist

January marks the end of the holidays for most Filipinos. Having it said that it is hard to adjust from a long vacation and then go back to work the next day. But the holiday spirit does not easily end for me. Giving that January is my birth month, the celebration goes on for me and my family.

I always come up with a wishlist on my birthday, and I try my best to complete them.

These are just a few material things that I want. I always wanted a make up box like the one below ever since I was a kid, but of course back then i did not have anything to put except for those barbie fake ups that I own, but right now my make ups are scattered everywhere and i just can't seem to find a proper kit to place them also, hence the make up box that I want. Jewelries are a big part o me. It has always been a bonding experience for me and my mom to fix and buy jewelries. And now, the mess is getting out of hand and I no longer have enough room to place all of my items. Perfumes, bags, shoes and watches are also part of my collections. Im a big sucker for kenneth cole and anne klein watches. I just can't seem to get enough of them. I've already bought one item on my wishlist, that is the perry ellis perfume . One item done, and four to go. :)

No comments: