Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ABOUT TODAY...

It has been one of those long days which i think a lot happened.
i felt happy, sad, ANNOYED!
I spent a lot of time in line just to get my students permit, and honestly i was really annoyed, that I know people can see it in my face, i bumped to another girl on my way up front and i know that it bugged her A BIT. but I didnt really care. the microphone that they were using wasnt that clear that sometimes you tend to hear your name turns out its someone else. too good i have my iPOD with me, just watched part of the movie 10 things i hate about you. and finally, it was all over! gonna get my students permit on friday during my orientation in red1.

I got home all pissed and all but it all changed ones we played cards. from that moment on I completely forgot the morning's events. we just continued playing up to 415pm, went online from that moment on, went tredmill-ing for a while and watched hana kimi and pbb uber:)) gotta love:))

night time came and that's the highlight of my day-night. i recieved a text that i know to well that was a prank texter, i immediately erased the text that he/she gave me. minutes later charlene asked me in ym if i know a person having this numer..0922*****. I then tried calling the number and the no name came out, which means that number wasnt registered in my phone. i then asked why and she told me that she and kate both recieved the same text from the exact same person, which read *hey beautiful....* i then remembered the text i recieved earlier which read exactly the same thing. we all knew that one of our kabarkada changed numbers and played a prank on us. we then asked charms and janina and it wasnt them, but they also recieved the same text messege. of course it wasnt ruth for she is in the states right now.
charlene said that clare too recieved the same text. we were all too cought up thnking who the texter could be:)) that our status in the YM was all about that:)) we also blogged about it in multiply which was all too funny:)) it really made my day:)

No comments: